The post-award team strives to provide leadership in research administration; to support research endeavors, and ensure responsible stewardship of research funding.
Post-award administrators work closely with KAUST PI and their Business Managers and provide the following services:
- Centrally oversee management of sponsored research awards
- Provide guidance to Principal Investigators and Business/Center managers to ensure compliance with award terms and conditions and KAUST policies
- Oversee and manage invoicing, reporting, budgets, cash deficit monitoring, and final account reconciliations in SAP for awards and sub-awards, as well as internal & external audits
- Work closely with Business/Center managers on effort and cost allocation, re-budget requests, and the closeout of accounts
- Liaise with finance and budgeting teams on grant-related matters
- Create and promulgate sponsored program administration policies and procedures
- Develop training materials and programs
All Award management policies, procedures, approvals, budget changes, financial issues and request may be directed to Post-Award at: firstname.lastname@example.org .